Welcome to our exclusive
Website Blueprint Content Form
We have taken the time and invested diligent effort into creating an extremely comprehensive web content intake form as to provide you and your company with the best possible results. Now it’s your turn to do some homework and provide us with some rock solid content to utilize in the building of your site, creation of your print material, etc. We created a page with an extensive checklist for you to refer to in the gathering of your information. All of the fields you see on the checklist are exactly what will be asked of you on the Website Blueprint Content Form. Depending on your business, you may not need all of the fields provided. No problem, just fill out what pertains to you. On the other hand, if you need to upload more information. You may do so at the end of the form in the Additional Photos and Additional Information fields. The more thorough you are, the more we will have to work with in the representation of your company.
There are a few things to consider before we move on to entering your information, files, and photos.
1. We prefer, as much as you do, that YOU stay in control of your website. You should own your domain and hosting service. Well, guess what, we’ve got you covered there too! Click here to purchase your domain and hosting packages.
2. Get prepared by using our Checklist to make it easier on yourself, that’s why we created it. Don’t have time to gather the info? Have your secretary or your kid do it. Whatever it takes, get it done!
3. When entering links, websites, or URL’s, make sure you copy and paste the URL into the field so that the http:// or https:// is included in the web address.
Examples: GOOD: http://dieterdesigns.com BAD: www.dieterdesigns.com
4. When uploading photos, please make sure your images are at least 1mb – 2mb in size, OR BIGGER. That’s 1,000 px X 1,000 px or 2,000 px X 2,000 px.
THE BIGGER THE BETTER!
5. Accepted file types: JPG, PNG, PDF, AI, & PSD
6. If you need good photos of your staff, office, or anything else, contact Dre5 and ask for Andrei, he’ll take care of you. While you’re at it, ask him about video production, the more video we use on your site, the better. Unless of course, you aren’t in Las Vegas, we will find a good photographer in your area.
7. The form is quite extensive. If you are in the middle of the form and have to step away and continue later, you can! Just click Save and Continue Later. The link is located at the bottom of every page on the form. You will be email a link that will expire after 30 days. Come back to it at your leisure within the allotted 30 days.
8. The form is divided into 3 parts. Once you have completed the form, we will assess the information and contact you if we have any questions. Upon completion, you can rest assured that we will take it from there. Sit back, relax, and prepare to wow the world with your online presence.
Here’s to your success and to our ever growing business relationship.. Cheers! ~ The Dieter Designs Team
We’ve had some issues with other companies utilizing our intake form. So, to protect our process, we require that you submit your information and then we will send you a password to access the Website Blueprint Content Form. Thank you for understanding and we look forward to working with you.
Oops! We could not locate your form.